Thursday, April 18, 2013

Revised exploration 9

The first thing that came to my mind when i watch Fresh was disturbance.The way they treated those animals honestly made it hard for me to eat my dinner that night. It makes me think that how us as the human race are messed up, how can we be so cruel to those animals. We are already going to kill them so we can have our chicken dinner so why not give them respect them while they are on this earth. We are showing the the earth is a terrifying place when its really a beautiful place. One guy that stood out to me was the sustainable farmer. I have a lot of respect for him because he respects the animals he stated "respect the design of nature" and he is absolutely right and every farmer should treat there animals like that. Even there crops.. I also disagreed with that fact that they where giving the animals stuff to help them grow, when in the end whatever they give to the animals ends up in our body's. Fresh was an eye opener and i think every American should watch it so they can realize what we are really doing to this world and mother nature, and we should put an end to it. I'm not saying to stop killing the animals because i love meat but stop being so cruel and feeding them antibiotics. Which brings me to my question i have, they say "the only way you can grow vast amounts of the exact same species in close comportment is by antibiotics". What antibiotics exactly are they feeding them? What are they putting into those animals that eventually get put into us? How are we so sure that its safe for not only us but the animals as well. I think they should just let the cow or the pig grow up naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment