Thursday, April 18, 2013

Revised Exploration



Zachary, A Dear Friend To Me
By Anthony Fernandez
Zechariah, Zaka Zulu, or just Zack Mirakimi
It does not matter what he is called to me.
From his brown hair to his big smile
To miss his telltale signs would be infantile.

Since the 6th grade, I have known him so
From the very start, he was a friend, never a foe.
He has seen my house and I his
In either place, with computers he is a wiz.

A super computer you could find
If you simply look deep inside his mind.
With technology, he can find any solution
Whether it is for work or elocution.

In New Orleans together we went
With our church youth our purpose God sent.
From the time we ate to the time we slept
Throughout it all, together we were kept.

His family is never nasty
Except for his sister, Casey.
Though younger than him and half his size
A perfect day she can capsize.

Intelligent and funny would be the words
To describe this person with many cords.
He could give you an answer to any question
Then put a funny twist to make it perfection.

If I could talk with him today
Oh, the thing that I would say.
Zack, you are a precious thing of mine.
While you are around, everything seems to shine.

As the saying goes, it is a trend
I now can say this is the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment